When it comes to selecting an employment law firm to represent you in matters of discrimination, sexual harassment, whistleblower actions, or class-action lawsuits, you need more than just legal expertise—you need a partner who understands your goals and aligns with your values. That’s where we come in. In this blog post, we will walk you through our unique three-step case evaluation process, designed to ensure not only the viability of your legal claim but also the alignment of goals and values between you and our firm.
1. Assessing the Viability of the Legal Claim
The cornerstone of any successful legal action is, of course, the legal claim itself. Before we take on any case, we conduct a thorough review of its legal merits. This involves a thorough examination of:
- Applicable laws and regulations: We assess whether the specifics of your case fall under employment laws such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or relevant state laws.
- Documentation and evidence: The availability and quality of evidence can often make or break a case. This includes everything from employment records and emails to eyewitness accounts.
- Potential damages: While it’s difficult to put a number on justice, we evaluate what potential damages or remedies might be available should the case proceed to litigation or settlement.
By ensuring that a legal claim has merit, we’re not just doing our due diligence; we’re laying the foundation for a successful partnership with our clients and increasing the likelihood of a favorable outcome.
2. Goal Alignment
Winning a legal case isn’t just about the law; it’s also about ensuring that the legal outcome aligns with your personal and financial goals. Whether you’re looking for financial restitution, a change in employment status, or broader systemic change, it’s crucial that your objectives and our legal strategy are in sync. During our initial consultations, we invest significant time in understanding what you hope to achieve, ensuring that these goals are:
- Realistic: While we strive for the best possible outcome, we ensure that your goals are achievable within the framework of the law and the specifics of your case.
- Measurable: We set key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the progress of your case and ensure it’s moving in the desired direction.
- Informed: We provide you with all the information you need to set goals that are based on a deep understanding of the legal landscape, rather than just wishful thinking.
3. Value Alignment
The third and perhaps most unique aspect of our case evaluation process is assessing value alignment. Our firm operates on core values such as teamwork, impactful agility, radical candor, being results-driven, and relentless excellence. We believe that for a legal partnership to be truly successful, it’s crucial for both parties to share a similar value system.
By ensuring value alignment, we cultivate a work environment that enables us to be more than just your legal representatives—we become your advocates in the truest sense. We don’t just fight for your legal rights; we also fight for justice, equality, and dignity, values that are often at the core of employment law issues.
Why Choose Wanta Thome
It’s worth noting that while many employment law firms may offer similar services, our meticulous case evaluation process sets us apart. By focusing on the viability of the legal claim, goal alignment, and value alignment, we offer a holistic approach to legal representation. This is more than just a strategy; it’s a commitment to ensuring that we are the very best law firm choice for you.
Our approach ensures that we don’t just take on cases; we embark on partnerships. We’re not just invested in winning your case; we’re committed to achieving the best possible outcome for you, based on shared goals and values. It’s this focus on alignment and partnership that enables us to consistently deliver on client goals, but also meaningful, lasting change.
Selecting an employment law firm to represent you is a significant decision and one that can profoundly impact the outcome of your case. At our firm, we understand the gravity of this choice, which is why our case evaluation process is designed to ensure a successful, aligned, and values-based partnership. When you choose us, you’re not just choosing legal expertise; you’re choosing a firm that is fully invested in you and your goals.