Nicholas DeMaris is passionate about protecting the rights of employees who have been discriminated against, retaliated against, or harassed in the workplace. During his time at the University of Iowa College of Law, Nicholas served as an Articles Editor on the Iowa Law Review and as a clinical law student in the Employment Law practice group representing workers in employment related disputes.
- The University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, IA, J.D.
- Rhodes College, Memphis, TN B.A. History, cum laude
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Minnesota Chapter, Member and Pro Se Project Volunteer Attorney